Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dave The Lamb Found Safe And Well .....

BUT THE DUCKLING HAS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN

Oh My Word - this is a nightmare of a day. Its not supposed to be a comedy and I woudn't mind but I am supposed to actually love animals .... what is going on!!!!!!!

Right I have got to dash because I know the drain goes into a 4 acre field in front of the house but I have no idea where or if it comes out at all or whether it is a seep-away and I just cannot leave it there. So I am going now to try and locate it and find the drain and hopefully find the duckling.


This is just fabulous ... I mean how can this day get any better!!!!

Update soon!!!

3 comments:

dirtycowgirl said...

phew !

And then...not so phew.
Come back little duckling !

RJ said...

oh dearie me... Animals!!


Today our chickens decided it would be lovely idea to have a nice long dustbath, in the middle of the road...

NunneryFarm said...

Animals - don't swear at me! I just need to know everything always ends up being such a drama!