Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OH MY WORD THIS BLOG SHOULD BE CALLED THE COMEDY CAPERS AT CLOWN TOWERS

I don't think I could make this up!! If I ever succeed in turning Nunnery Farm into a successful smallholding then I will eat my hat!
I set off with the back of my Landrover completely pig proofed and ready for the journey - a towel on the floor and two sets of baby gates tied together with the pony's halter and stuffed down the back of the front seats clearly marking both our and the pigs travelling areas. It was going well so far.
We arrived after a short journey, baby gates still in place and the guy who was extremely professional just swooped them both up one after the other and hurled them into the back of the Landrover. I was on closing door duties and so thought I did well.

No comments:

Blog Archive