Tuesday, June 7, 2011

COMEDY CAPERS AT CLOWN TOWERS

With one hand on one of the pigs back legs I shouted at the poor driver to get out and help me. I must have been quite a scary sight because at once 3 people got out and grabbed a bit of a pig and between us we slammed them back in the Landrover. Not before all the children in the park opposite came running over with all the squealing that was going on and watched the whole show!
I AM STILL IN SHOCK
I had to pull over once they were re-loaded and had to take 5 being too scared to move the Landrover in case of similar manlfunction!
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY ON THE SEARCH FOR A TRAILER

Unbelievably and I don't know quite how myself but I did manage to get the two now completely traumatised Saddleback boys home and into their new area which was completed this afternoon in time for their homecoming!

No comments:

Blog Archive